TWL series - Wheel Weighing MachinesMeasuring Instruments for RAIL WAY TWL-1, TWL-2
TWL series can measure wheel loads on the track of any kind cars to keep the bilateral weight balance of the train and cargo. An analog dial scale or a digital scale with red LED’s that can used in darker sites can be selected .
- High accuracy by load cell
- Applicable to various tire range
- Direct reading with dial gauge (TWL-1)
- Blight display with LED display (TWL-2)
- Easy-treatment weight and design
- Simple usage via specialized construction
How to use
1. Set the guide shaft under the tire.
2. Apply hydraulic pressure by hydraulic jack.
3. Lift up tire until indicator slides between rail and tire.
4. Read the number from display.
|Maximum wheel load (KN)||82|
|Measuring range of wheel diameter (mm)||760 ~ 860|
|Maximum hydraulic pressure (MPa)||76|
|Measurement graduation (KN)||2||0.1|
|Indication||Dial graduation||3-digits LED|
|Case Size (mm)||W720 × D280 × H230|
|Case Capacity (kg)||7|