UHA series - Vibration RecorderMeasuring Instruments for RAIL WAY, UHA-2, UHA-3
Vibration Recorder UHA can measure the vibrations on the railed vehicles to evaluate the rail road track conditions and to maintain the railed vehicles. Vibration data is recorded real-time, processing to a PC card and can be printed it out. Also, data is analyzed via specialized PC software .
- Acceleration data is measured by strain gage pick-up at 12 bit resolution.
- Digital vibration data is recorded to the printed form as analogue data real-time.
- Data over the threshold is shown via LCD on the device. Those data can be transferred to PC by USB cable or printed out.
- Optional markings, kilometer-point and speed, is printed on the paper every 100m or 1km. It can also be typed by the remote-switch.
- All measurement conditions setup like start-stop is operated by its keyboard.
- Data of each time or distance is recorded to PC card. Data viewing and analysis is performed by analysis software.
|Measurement Direction||2 axis (vertical/horizontal)||3 axis (up / down, right / left, front / rear)|
|Printer||sensible heat recording by thermal head|
|Measurement Acceleration||Select by key operation
|Printed Form Speed (mm/s)||5 / 10 / 20 selectable|
|Data||kilometer point threshold of over-data, vibration value, speed|
|Filter (Hz)||low-pass fo = 10, high-pass fo = 0.3|
|Printed Paper||scaled roll paper W112mm × L40m|
|Keyboard||number and operation key (total 20 keys)|
|LCD||240×128dot with back light|
|Input Signal||tachometer generator (1 to 999 pulses / 1 rotation), remote-switch|
|Power||internal battery and AC adapter|
|Size(mm)||W240 × D300 × H130|
|PC card||64MB compact flash|
|Memory unit||distance mode (0.25m) / time mode (5ms)|
|Memory Volume||distance mode(999km) / time mode(about 5.5hours)|
|Battery Charge||Chargeable with AC adapter (only when main unit power supply is off)|