ACST Series - Dynamic Compression Tester for Cushioning MaterialsAutomatic Cushioning Shock Tester ACST Series
Dynamic Compression Tester for Cushioning Material for Packaging
ACST can conduct the dynamic compression test to identify the characteristics of cushioning materials.
Shock response acceleration and displacement waveform of cushioning material are captured with ease when the compressive plate is dropped using this tester.
- Easy operation with the automatic controller.
- Compressive plates for each mass are variable from 2.0kg to 50kg when in full spec.
- Velocity of drop plate also can be measured via optional indicator.
- With the specialized software, the characteristics of cushioning material is analyzed as stress-strain curve, cushion curve, cushion factor, etc. for practical use in the protective packaging design.
- Testing of cushioning materials (cardboard boxes, expanded polystyrene, urethane foam and etc).
- ASTM D 1596-02 (2009)
- ISO 4651
|Specimen max size (mm)||220 × 220|
|Fall weight (kg)||
Lightweight type : 2.3 ~ 10.0
Heavyweight type : 5.0 ~ 50.0
|Max acceleration (m/s²)||3000 (300G)|
|Max drop height (mm)||1200|
|Size (W × D × H mm)||W565 × D740 × H2730|
|Controller Size (W × D × H mm)||W575 × D750 × H1220|
|Power supply||AC200V, 3-phases, 5A|
* There is optional fall weight of ultralight type : 0.9kg.
* When fall weight is 3 kg or less, the rebound stop equipment cannot be used.
|Velocity measuring device VS-2||Measurement of velocity of dropped weight|
|Analysis software for cushion characteristics