Shock Manager SM-500High Speed Shock Testing System
Shock Acceleration Measurment Instrument with Multi-channel
With various functions, SM-500 surely helps in the analysis of shock and vibration acceleration to drive rationalization and cost reduction forward in the line of physical distribu-tion, manufacturing and development. It can incorporate a max. 10 channels of accelerometers and monitor multiple points of shock.
Acceleration measuring system SM-500 has been developed to be able to execute the analytical evaluation of shock resistance and buffer materials which is indispensable for developing new highly reliable products by a simple operation.
This system is characterized with operation ease for users, applicability to multi channels, adoption of USB, and easy operation at test sites based on the versatile functions of Windows.
New Features of SMS-500 Ver. 2.0
- Application of a new shock testing method (joint development in cooperation with Technology Research Institute of Osaka Prefecture)
- The new testing method and data processing are executed by controlling the shock tester in 2 modes, ASQ mode (detail test) and MSDT mode (handy test).
- Handy conditions setting
- Test conditions for acceleration measurement can be set easily.
- Inverse operation of sine half wave from SRS
- Sine half wave conditions are calculated by designating an SRS profile.
- Optional tolerance display of SRS
- A tolerance bar can be read and displayed from a text file in the course of SRS analysis.
- Automatic setting of tolerance bar
- The acceleration waveform and SRS tolerance bar are set automatically to display the decision whether it is acceptable or not.
- Simultaneous screen display of other data
- Plural acceleration data can be displayed concurrently on the same screen.
- SM-400 data read
- Measuring data of SM-400 (unit before one generation) can be read.
- Applicable OS
- Windows2000 / XP / 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- 10-channel acceleration amplifier
- (Piezoelectric type, amplifier built-in type, resistance wire type amplifier)
- Digital filter function
- An optional low-pass filter can be acted to a measured acceleration waveform. The filter can be changed even after data measurement.
- 3-directional composite acceleration
- Three-axis generating acceleration can be composed when dropping a packaged cargo or the like.
- Buffer material evaluation
- The effects of package buffer material can be confirmed by calculating an acceleration ? displacement diagram after calculating a deformation waveform from the acceleration generated in a packaged cargo.
- SR/SRS analysis
- The acceleration generated in a product differ every internal part even in case of the same product. The effects to a product can be understood by calculating them assuming that each part is an ideal spring model.
- Test standard evaluation
- Whether generated shock pulses conform to the standard or not must be evaluated in the course of the shock test. In SM-500, the standard evaluation conforming to the waveform can be done.
- Continuous test processing
- When executing the shock/drop tests continuously, data in each time can be processed automatically by using the continuous test mode.
- Report preparation
- A report can be prepared by optionally setting the test results (acceleration, SR/SRS displacement, etc.)
- An arithmetic function is provided
- Specified shock pulses must be generated for the shock test. In SM-500, the test can be done easily by selecting the drop height and buffer as shock test conditions, and then, simply by inputting the test acceleration, pulse duration, and sample weight.
- Shock tester control
- Acceleration measurement when dropping a product
- Damage boundary test
- Buffer evaluation of a packaged cargo, etc.
Shock Response Spectrum Analysis
Analyzing the generated acceleration by SR / SRS, you can check acceleration and displacement affecting all parts of the product.
＜What is SRS ?＞
Shock Responce Spectrum, SRS, shows the shock characteristics of generated shock pulse by plotting the maximum acceleration (shock response: SR) of a spring-mass model with various natural frequencies via a mathmatical calculation.
Acceleration Measurement Hard Ware: Model SMH-12
|Availability of channels ※||Strain gauge type||1 channel|
|Voltage||1 channel (DC±100V)|
|Piezoelectric type||5 or 10 channels|
|Built-in amplifier piezoelectric type||5 or 10 channels|
|A/D Convertor||Channels||Max 12 channels|
|Sampling rate||Max 1MHz|
|Size (W × D × H mm)||150 × 200 × 200|
|Power supply||AC100 ~ 240V|
|Operation environment||temperature : 0 ~ 40℃
humidity : below 85 % (No condensing)
※Piezoelectric type and built-in amplifier piezoelectric type can combine every 5 chennels
Acceleration Amplifier Selections
|SMH-12-C5||Piezoelectric type 5ch|
|SMH-12-C10||Piezoelectric type 10ch|
|SMH-12-A5||Built-in amplifier piezoelectric type 5ch|
|SMH-12-A10||Built-in amplifier piezoelectric type 10ch|
|SMH-12-C5A5||Piezoelectric type 5ch＋Built-in amplifier piezoelectric type 5ch|
|Available pickup example|
|Measurement frequency range
|2350||27||100000||1 ~ 25000||Shock Manager
|Showa Sokki Corporation|
|2358||12||50000||1 ~ 15000||Shock Manager
|Showa Sokki Corporation|
|2226C||2.8||20000||1 ~ 5000||Shock Manager
|Strain gauge type|
|TAH-5KMS||8||5000||0 ~ 3000||Shock Manager
|Measurement function||Processable waveform : Half-sine / Trapezoidal / Sawtooth / Rectangular wave / Triangular wave|
|Number of channel : 12|
|Acceleration measuring range : 1.0 ~ 980000m/s² (0.1 ~ 100000G）|
|Duration measuring range : 0.01 ~ 99.99ms|
|Speed variation measuring range : 0.01 ~ 99.99m/s||Measurement error : ±1% or below|
|Digital filter function||Available for each channel|
|Automatic processing (variable from 5 to 20 times of the fundamental waveform)|
|Arbitrary setting : 0.01 ~ 100000Hz (arbitrary changeable even after data is recorded)|
|Evaluation function||SR / SRS analysis|
|Creation of fundamental waveforms|
|3 axis acceleration synthesis function|
|Data output||Automatic report creation (Word output), conversion of each data text|
|Recomended PC||OS：Windows 2000/7/10 (32/64bit)|
|Main memory 256 MB or more, HDD 100 MB or more free space, CD-ROM drive, USB port|